Why did Doctor Shave my head?

Dr. Das ran a small but well-known scalp clinic in Mumbai. At just 25, he had already completed his MS and was known for his calm nature, good knowledge, and friendly way of talking to patients. That afternoon, Jahnvi entered his cabin with her daughter Pooja. “Hello Doctor, She is my daughter pooja, she has been having a lot of irritation on her scalp, Please can you have a look” Pooja said. “i am also facing dandruff issue and hair fall issue form few days” Das looked at Pooja's scalp and asked a few questions trying to figure out the possible causes. Jhanvi got a phone call and left the cabin leaving them alone. Das turned towards Pooja and said, “Don't worry, as your mother is outside, tell me everything honestly. as even a small lie can affect the treatment.” Pooja nodded. Das asked how many times she washed her hair in a week, which oil and shampoo she used, whether she used hair products, and how often she wore a helmet, scarf, or cap. Pooja answered them confidently, The conversation continued comfortably, and Das slowly asked about her college, her internship, and whether she had a boyfriend. He casually explained that shared hoodies, caps, pillows, or other things between couples could sometimes cause scalp problems, and Pooja answered without much hesitation. Finally, Das asked, “And what does your father do?” “He has a barbershop,” Pooja replied. “His name is Deva.” Das became quiet for a moment. A few disturbing images suddenly came into his mind—a small barbershop, the sound of scissors, the smell of hair oil, and a frightened child sitting in a chair. The images were unclear, but they were enough to make him lose his focus. His pen slipped from his hand and fell onto the table. “Doctor? What happened?” Pooja asked.

Das looked at her and quickly picked up the pen. “Nothing.” Just then, Jahnvi came back after finishing her phone call. Das looked at her and smiled normally. “Don't worry, Jahnvi. There is nothing serious with Pooja. We will first try few medicines and see how her scalp responds.” He wrote a prescription and explained the medicines and serum to them. “Take these properly for three days. Don't skip anything, and don't use any other hair products during these three days.” Jahnvi nodded immediately. They went to the nearby medical shop where Satya was sitting behind the counter. He looked at the prescription and became slightly confused. He glanced again  and said. “Are these really the ones required?” Before Jahnvi could answer, Satya noticed Das's signature on the prescription. He trusted Das completely and handed them the medicines and serum. That evening, Pooja checked the medicines online and became confused. One of them seemed to be related to temporary hair fall boosting rather than reducing hair fall. “Mom, why would a doctor give something like this when I already have hair fall?” Jahnvi immediately replied, “Don't trust everything you see online. Even AI itself says it can make mistakes. Maybe you understood it wrong.” Pooja was still doubtful, but she did not argue much. Jahnvi gave her the medicine and applied the serum herself. For the next three days, Pooja followed the treatment exactly as Das had instructed. On the fourth morning, Jahnvi came to her room and said, “Pooja, get ready. We have to go and meet Dr. Das.” Pooja looked at her hesitantly. “Again?” “Yes. Come on, get ready.” Pooja sighed, got up, and started getting ready. They both returned to Das's clinic and sat in his cabin. After the usual greetings, Das looked at Pooja and asked, 

“So, how did the serum work? Any change?” Jahnvi quickly answered, “Doctor, she had a lot of hair fall after using it.” Pooja looked at Das. “Because you gave me a hair fall booster.” Das understood immediately that it was hard to fool Pooja so he smiled and said, “But it is not exactly what you think. I gave you a serum that helps remove weak and damaged hairs first.” Pooja still looked doubtful, but Jahnvi seemed satisfied with the explanation. Das continued checking her scalp and slowly explained that sometimes medicines alone were not enough when the scalp needed proper care, and that keeping the scalp clean and exposed to fresh air would make the treatment easier. Jahnvi listened carefully. “Then what should we do, doctor?” Das looked at Pooja and said calmly, “In your case, I would strongly recommend her head shave.” Pooja immediately looked surprised. “Head shave ah? Doctor, is that really necessary? what if shaving the head doesn't actually solve the problem? And I have just started my internship. I can't suddenly go around with a shaved head.” Das smiled slightly. “That is a practical concern. I understand. But sometimes we have to choose what is better for the scalp instead of worrying about the temporary appearance.” Jahnvi looked at her daughter and then at Das. “Doctor, if you are strongly recommending it, we should think about it and come tomorrow.” Das gave Jahnvi a reassuring smile. Pooja stepped outside the cabin. Jahnvi stayed back for a moment and quietly told Das, “Don't worry, doctor. I'll convince her and bring her tomorrow for head shave.” Das smiled. “I trust you.” On the way home, Pooja remained quiet, but Jahnvi kept talking about what Das had told them. As soon as they reached home, she started trying to convince Pooja. 

“It is only hair, Pooja. It will grow back. If doctor is saying it then it will be for your good only, why are you making it such a big issue?” Pooja shook her head. “Mom, I know it will grow back. But I have just started my internship. I don't want to suddenly shave my head and go there in that look.” Jahnvi tried to make her feel better. When Pooja still refused, Jahnvi became emotional. “I am asking you to do this because I am your mother. If something happens later because you didn't listen to the doctor, I will never forgive myself.” Pooja looked at her mother but remained silent. Jahnvi sighed and then reminded her about the boyfriend matter a year ago. “You remember how you begged me not to tell your father about that boy? I kept quiet because you requested me and if you dont shave your head, then i will tell everything to your father.” Pooja immediately became nervous. “Mom, please. Why are you bringing that up now?” “Because you are leaving me no choice,” After a long silence, Pooja finally gave up. “Okay, Mom. I will get it done. But I need some time to accept it.” Jahnvi's face immediately brightened. “Ok sure, so Tomorrow we will go together.” That night, Jahnvi called Das to ask for an appointment. She sounded unusually cheerful, and the conversation soon became more personal as she enjoyed the attention and friendly flirting from das. Before ending the call, she confirmed the time for the next day. Das quickly called his friend Kuchipudi who was a psychiatrist . “Hey bro, They agreed and are coming tomorrow for the shave.” Kuchipudi listened quietly before asking, “Ok but, why do you sound worried?” Das took a breath. “Because I know what I am doing. But sometimes I feel like I am punishing people who were not responsible for what happened to me.”


Kuchipudi gave a short laugh. “Das, revenge is not a court case. You don't sit and decide who deserves punishment and who doesn't. You have decided what you want to do. Now just do it.” Das remained silent. Kuchipudi continued, “You are feeling guilty because you are thinking too much. Pooja is not being harmed. You are not hurting her. In fact, the shave can help her scalp. it is easier to keep clean and treat, and healthy hair can grow back properly. so dont worry” Das slowly relaxed. Kuchipudi replied. “You are not doing something dangerous man. You are simply using a situation that already exists. If you keep doubting yourself now, you will make mistakes. Just stay calm and follow your plan.” Das smiled slightly. Das ended the call just as Jahnvi and Pooja arrived at the clinic. They greeted him and sat down. Das looked at Pooja and said, “So, are you ready for the shave pooja?” Pooja gave a nervous smile. “I have decided to do it, doctor. But I am still a bit scared.” Das nodded. “That is normal. But remember, your hair is not the main problem here. We need to give your scalp a proper chance to recover. Once the hair is shaved off, we can treat the scalp directly and help the new hair to regrow healthier.” Jahnvi also agreed to that. Das quickly stood up and walked straight to Satya's medical shop. “Hey Satya, give me a trimmer, safety razors, shaving cream, gloves, sanitizer and some tissue papers.” Satya looked at him for a moment. “Bro what? Don't tell me that girl is actually getting her head shaved.” Das kept his face calm. “Just give me what I asked for. dont worry just a normal head shave for treatment” Satya lowered his voice. “Das, This doesn't feel right man.” Das looked at him seriously. “Don't tell anyone about this. 

Don't ask me more questions and If you were in my place, you would have done even worse. Don't worry.” Satya looked at him and understood his feelings. Das took everything and returned to the clinic. He asked the cleaning woman to bring a chair, clean the room and spread newspapers underneath it. He checked the arrangement himself. Few minutes later, he called Pooja inside. She walked in slowly and sat on the chair. Jahnvi stood beside her. Pooja looked around nervously. Jahnvi placed a hand on Pooja's shoulder. “It's okay pooja. Just relax. You will be fine.” Das put on his gloves and gently gathered Pooja's hair, tying it into a ponytail. Pooja was anxious taking a nervous breath as Das picked up the trimmer and switched it on. The sound immediately made Pooja sit straighter. “Ready?” Das asked. Pooja hesitated for a moment and nodded. Das positioned the trimmer at the middle of her head and slowly moved it forward. A wide strip of her long hair came away with the first pass, leaving the shaved scalp clearly visible. Das continued moving the trimmer over her head. Since there was no mirror in front of her, she could only hear the steady buzzing of the trimmer and feel it moving across her scalp. Jahnvi stood nearby, watching the shave carefully. The trimmer slowly removed the remaining hair section by section. Pooja could feel the weight of her hair disappear. A few minutes later, Das switched off the trimmer and stepped back. “See jhanvi, she has lots of dandruff on her scalp,” he said. Pooja immediately raised her hand and touched the top of her head. Her fingers moved over the short stubble, and she paused for a moment. “Mom is it really too much” she asked. Jahnvi replied. “You dont worry all those pooja, doctor will look after that.” 

Pooja rubbed her scalp again to feel the tiny rough stubbles. At the same time, the cool air from the AC was directly touching her scalp, something she had never felt before. Das picked up the shaved off long ponytail he and gave it to jhanvi, “If you want you can donate this hair to make wigs for cancer patience.” Pooja laughed nervously. Das then brought a mug of water and wet Pooja's scalp. She immediately felt the cold water spreading across her head. Das opened a fresh safety razor packet and applied shaving foam over her scalp. He placed the razor against the scalp and began carefully shaving. Unlike the trimmer, there was no buzzing sound. Pooja could hear only the scrapping of the razor. She could feel the sharp razor shave off her stubbles. Whenever Das finished a small area, he wiped the razor and continued. Pooja kept her eyes closed. She could feel Das's hand move her bald head while he changed the angle while shaving the head “This feels very strange,” she said quietly. “I think this is your first time, obviously, you feel it strange” Das replied with a smile. Finally, he wiped her entire scalp clean and ran his palm carefully over her bald head. Pooja slowly touched her head again. This time, there was no rough stubble under her fingers. Her scalp felt smooth, cool and unfamiliar. She looked at Jahnvi. “Mom... how am i loking?” Jahnvi smiled. “Dont worry sweetheart, you are  still cute.” He applied the ointment and serum over the freshly shaved scalp. Pooja got down from the chair. She was still getting used to the feeling of having no hair. As they walked towards the cabin, she kept touching her head without even realizing it. Jahnvi noticed her nervousness and gently rubbed her bald head. “You look fine pooja. Just give yourself some time to get used to your bald look.”

Pooja gave a small nod and followed her inside. Das opened her file and said. “So, Pooja. How was the experience?” Pooja thought for a moment. “Strange. Especially the razor shave. It felt tickly.” Das smiled. “Well irst time head shave will feel strange.” He went through the treatment instructions once more and then looked towards Jahnvi. “And you have to take care of her scalp properly. Especially for the first few days.” Jahnvi smiled. “I'll take care of it, doctor.” “You can clearly see how clean and healthier her scalp is compared to last visit,” Das said casually. “Well yes. I wish the dandruff will stop completely” Jahnvi replied. Das smiled. “Then I'll give you some responsibility.” Jahnvi laughed softly. “Okay, doctor. Tell me iw will do them.” Das wrote a few things in prescription. “First, don't keep your scalp covered unnecessarily like wearing scarf cap dupatta and all when you're at home. Let it stay exposed to air. But don't expose it to harsh sunlight either wear soft cleaned cap only if you have to go outside for a long time.” Pooja was nervous rubbing her bald head. “I've written the hair growth oil here. Use it as instructed. Continue the serum and ointment as well.” He handed the prescription to Jahnvi. “And for this week, give her a nice head massage every day for better blood circulation.” Jahnvi nodded. “I'll do that.” After thanking him, Jahnvi paused near the door. “Doctor, Do you also have solution for grey hairs? They are increasing now.” Das looked at her hair and smiled. “Well your beauty hides them, its hard to notice those grey hairs tbh.” “You didn't notice, stop it doctor?” Jhanvi blushed brushing her hairs . Das went inside and brought 2 small bottle. “Use this serum before bath and wash it off with this shampoo for a week.”

Jahnvi took it, smiled and they left the cabin, walked over to Satya's shop next door. Satya looked up as they entered and immediately noticed Pooja's shaved head. “Hey, last week you had such a long hair?” he asked with a friendly smile. Jahnvi smiled. “Yes, She got a head shave” Satya looked at Pooja and then back at Jahnvi. “Nice, where did you get the head shave done? Was it a temple vow ?” Jahnvi shook her head. “No, it was done in the clinic only. Doctor suggested and did it himself.” Pooja stood quietly beside her mother while Satya nodded and handed the medicines to Jahnvi. On the way home, Pooja kept her head slightly down. She knew people were looking at her. A few turned around after passing her, while others literally stared at her shaved head. To them it was hard to see pooja, a young good-looking girl with a completely shaved head. They had no idea why it had happened. Each person could only make their own assumption. That night, after closing the clinic, Das called Kuchipudi. “I have a small problem bro” Das said. Kuchipudi laughed. “What problem now man? It was just a head shave right.” “Pooja's mother asked me about her grey hairs. I gave her an oil.” “So?” “I mixed the hair-removal medicine into it.” There was a short silence before Kuchipudi started laughing. “Why her also? Pooja was enough, no?” Das sighed. “I didn't plan this. Dont know why i felt like making her also go bald” “Then don't look nervous. If she asks questions later, don't make it sound like you planned anything. Let everything happen naturally.” Das listened quietly. “If her hair starts falling, tell her the oil may have reacted with her scalp. Give her some normal treatment and slowly bring the conversation towards shaving if necessary. Don't rush her.” 

“But what if she becomes suspicious?” “Then you handle it like a doctor. I know you will, you are such a nice flirter. Just don't overdo it and get caught.” Das laughed. “Let's see what happens.” 2 weeks later, Jahnvi and Pooja came back to the clinic. “Good morning, doctor,” Jahnvi said as they entered. “Good morning. How are you both?” Das asked. His eyes moved towards Pooja, and for a moment he looked surprised. Pooja had shaved her head again. Das looked at her and then at Jahnvi. “What is this pooja, what happened?” Jahnvi smiled casually. “I took her to the barbershop this morning  doctor. I thought it would be better to shave it once again before coming here, so you could see her scalp progress without those short stubbles distracting.” Das nodded, trying not to show his surprise. “Okay. How is the scalp now?” “Much better,” Pooja replied. Das then looked at Jahnvi. “And how is your hair? Did you use the oil properly?” Jahnvi smiled. “Yes, doctor. Actually, the grey hairs have reduced.” “That is good. Well it is visibly less than compared to last time” “But... I have started having hair fall and dandruff too. My scalp has been irritating me for the last few days.” Das became quiet for a moment. Jahnvi looked at him. “I think I have the same problem which Pooja had.” Das looked at Jahnvi and said, “Let me check it first. Your problem may look similar to Pooja's, but the treatment doesn't have to be the same.” Jahnvi nodded and sat down. Das checked her scalp carefully and asked a few questions about her routine. “Did you start using anything new?” “No. Everything is almost the same as before.” “Did you use the same comb or same pillow which was used by pooja?” Jahnvi thought for a moment. “Yes. Actually, I use Pooja's comb sometimes, and pillow too.” Das looked at Pooja. 

“That's probably how it transferred. If the scalp infection is present, sharing combs, pillows or towels can spread the infection” Pooja immediately asked, “Then why can't she just use the same medicines?” Das nodded. “Well her scalp is already infected, and the condition has developed differently. I need to treat it properly” He checked Jahnvi's scalp once more. Jahnvi looked worried. “So what should I do doctor?” Das smiled slightly. “There is one option I would strongly recommend you too get a head shave.” Pooja already understood he would say it. Jahnvi touched her hair. “Why, doctor? My hair is already short” Das looked at her and smiled. “Those hair are damaged and the medicines and serum will be needed more, i strongly believe you will rock the bald look.” Jahnvi laughed. “You really think so?” “I do.” Pooja looked at Das. “Doctor, Why head shave why not something like boycut length” Das said. “If hair is there on scalp, it will take longer and will be harder to manage with serums oils and all those. Right now there is dandruff, irritation and hair fall together. With the head shaved, we can keep the scalp clean and the treatment can go on properly.” Jahnvi looked at Pooja. “What do you think?” Pooja shrugged. “If the doctor is saying it will help, then do it mom. You were the one who convinced me last week the same way.” Das laughed. “Exactly. Now you know how your daughter felt.” Jahnvi smiled at him. Das smiled back “So? Shall we do it?” Jahnvi looked at Pooja, then touched her hair once more. “Okay, doctor. I'll get head shave now.” Das nodded and got up from his chair, walked out of the cabin. Pooja sat outside the cabin, busy with a game on her phone and rubbing her smooth bald head. Das brought the chair forward and asked her to sit. “Ready?” Jahnvi smiled.

“I think so. But don't make me regret this.” “You've done this before, haven't you?” Jahnvi looked at him with surprise. “Well yes but, How did you know?” “You don't look as nervous as Pooja did. Your confidence speaks loud” Jahnvi laughed. “Actually, I shaved my head once in temple as vow when I was in college. And once before my marriage as hair donation.” “Really?” “Yes. It was a long time ago. I had forgotten how it feels.” Das smiled. “Then today is not your first time. That's good, it will be nostalgic experience now for you.” Jahnvi laughed. “I will surely enjoy it, doctor.” Das put on his gloves and picked up the trimmer. Since her hair was already short, he didn't need to tie it. He switched on the trimmer and began from the front of her head. The short hair fell onto the newspaper as he slowly moved the trimmer across her scalp. Jahnvi watched the hair falling around her and smiled. “I always liked this feeling ” she said. “I think you have tried nape shave and undercuts many times?” “During College days. I used to try them, undercuts side shave nape shave and all.” “And now?” “Now being a housewife and a mother, cant try those ” Das smiled and continued shaving, moving over the sides and back until all her short hair was removed. He switched off the trimmer and looked at her clean scalp. “I see dandruff is more in your scalp” Jahnvi touched her head. “It feels strange.” “Ok, let me finish it” Das brought water and applied shaving foam over her scalp. Das opened a fresh safety razor and carefully began scrapping the remaining stubble. Jahnvi stayed relaxed, occasionally looking at him and smiling. “You know,” Das said,

“your college version probably didn't spend this much time worrying about her appearance.” “That girl had no responsibilities.” “And now?” “Now I have a daughter who keeps watching everything I do.” Das laughed. “Pooja is outside. You still have some privacy.” Jahnvi smiled. “That's why I'm talking freely.” Das continued carefully until the last patches of stubble were removed. He washed her scalp and checked it properly before applying the serum and ointment. “Done.” Jahnvi slowly ran her palm over her smooth scalp. “It had been so many years feeling my bald head.” Das smiled. “I told you.” She looked at him for a moment. “Thanks a lot doctor, you are really a sweet person ” Jahnvi laughed. A few minutes later, she walked outside. Pooja looked up from her phone and froze. “Mom?” Jahnvi smiled. Pooja stood up and looked at her from head to toe. “You actually look younger.” Jahnvi laughed. “You think so?” “Yeah. And... cute also.” Jahnvi smiled proudly. “Doctor, you should come home sometime. I'll make tea.” Before Das could answer, Pooja looked at her mother. “How about Tomorrow?” Jahnvi looked at her. “Your dad is coming tomorrow, remember, it will be nice time” Das smiled, while Jahnvi tried to hide her own smile. “Fine,” she said. They thanked Das, paid the consultation fee and left the clinic together. As soon as Jahnvi and Pooja left the clinic, Das stood near the door for a moment. The smile on his face disappeared. He was clearly nervous. He immediately called Kuchipudi. “What happened bro?” Kuchipudi asked. “Bro, there's a big problem.” “First calm down. Tell me slowly. What's the matter man?” “Deva is coming tomorrow.” Kuchipudi became quiet for a second. “Tomorrow ah?” “Yes. Jahnvi invited me to their house, and Pooja said he is coming tomorrow. 

If Deva sees both of them like this and finds out that I did it, then pakka I am finished. He will definitely connect everything.” “Okay. Don't panic. Think clearly.” “What should I do?” “Leave Mumbai and Come to Bengaluru,” Kuchipudi continued. “Don't wait until tomorrow and all just leave tonight.” Das looked around his clinic. “You're serious?” “Very much. Don't take any chances.” Das ended the call and immediately started packing. He took his personal things, clinic files, medicines, equipment and whatever else belonged to him. Within a short time, the small clinic was almost empty. He then called Satya. “Satya, we're leaving tonight. pack everything fast” Satya looked at him in shock. “Tonight ah? Why? What happened?” “I'll explain on the way. Just close the shop and come with me.” Satya understood from Das's face that there was no point arguing. That evening, Das and Satya left Mumbai. By the time anyone could come looking for Das or the clinic, he was already gone.  The next morning, Pooja and Jahnvi reached the airport to receive Deva. When Deva finally walked out and saw them, he stopped. His eyes went straight to their shaved heads. “What happened to both of you?” Jahnvi tried to remain calm. “About our hair, yes we both got head shaved.” Deva stared at them “ Okay so which temple did you both go to and why didnt you ask me or inform me?” Jahnvi shook her head. “No no, not temple. It was part of the medical treatment, we both had scalp issues.” Deva's expression suddenly changed. “What treatment was that?” Pooja and Jahnvi looked at each other. Deva became furious. “Who told you to do those and all, who is that idiot who did this?” Deva was still furious as they walked out of the airport.

“Treatment ah? What kind of treatment is this? First Pooja shaves her head, then you shave yours. And you're telling me this is normal? I am not fool like you too” Jahnvi tried to explain. “Deva, please. The doctor checked both of us properly. He told us why it was needed.” “Which fucking doctor was he that you trusted him that much?” “He is a scalp specialist.” “So what? A specialist can say anything for money and you'll believe him?” Jahnvi became quiet. Deva looked at Pooja. “You tell me. Didn't you find anything strange?” Pooja thought about it. “At first I did question him. But he explained everything logically.” “Then think about it now,” Deva said. “Your problem started with hair fall and scalp irritation. He gave you medicines, then somehow the solution became a head shave. After that, your mother gets the same problem and he gives her another oil. Then she also ends up shaving her head.” Pooja slowly looked at her mother. Deva continued, “And now both of you are walking around with shaved heads because one doctor told you to do it. Did neither of you stop and ask why?” Pooja had nothing to say. Jahnvi still defended Das. “He never behaved wrongly with us. He treated us properly.” Deva lost his temper. “That's exactly the problem! He behaved nicely, so you trusted him blindly. Being polite doesn't make someone genuine.” Jahnvi fell silent. Pooja finally said, “Dad... maybe we should go and talk to him.” “Exactly we are going there now.” Deva took the car and drove straight towards Das's clinic. When they reached the clinic, the shutter was down. Deva got out and banged on the door. “Das!” There was no answer. He knocked again, harder and looked through the side opening and saw that the place was dark. “What the hell?”

After a few attempts, he kicked it and open the door. All three stepped inside. They stopped in shock. The clinic was completely empty. The chair was gone. The equipment was gone. The shelves were empty. Jahnvi stared around in shock. Deva immediately went next door to Satya's medical shop. That was empty too. Deva stared at the abandoned shop. “See that coward has absconded ” Jahnvi had no answer. Deva turned towards her. “You trusted that idiot doctor without questioning anything. And now look. The bastard has cleared everything and disappeared.” “I didn't know, he would cheat us like this and leave us bald” Jahnvi said quietly. “You should have known! At least should have used your own brains instead of agreeing blindly and becoming fucking bald heads” Jahnvi looked upset, but Deva was too angry to stop. They walked back towards the car, still arguing. Pooja stayed behind for a moment and noticed one drawer with an envelope. Her name was written on it " For Pooja" She picked it up and unfolded it. The moment she read the first few lines, her face changed. " Pooja, First, I am sorry. I know you will hate me after reading this. When you read this letter i wont be in the city to answer your doubts so i have written this and i know you are smart enough and only you will find it out. You may be wondering why I did all this. The answer goes back many years, long before even we knew each other. During my childhood when I was a schoolboy, my uncle used to take me to a barbershop every summer. That shop belonged to a man named Deva, your father. Every summer, i used to get the same thing. My uncle would make me sit in that chair and Deva would shave my head. I hated it. I used to argue, cry and beg them not to do it. But they never listened. 

I still remember sitting in that chair, watching my hair fall, my head being scrapped off. My uncle thought it was fun. Deva didn't care either. For them, it was just a summer head shave. For me, it was a trauma, nightmare which i couldn't forget. Years passed and I became a doctor. I built my own life. But I never forgot that place or that man. To be honest i never wanted to hurt you both. But I wanted Deva to feel the pain. I wanted him to experience the helplessness of seeing someone he loves lose something who they love the most. If i made him bald it didnt make sense as he didnt cared for his looks but yes he loved you both and yes you becoming bald would disturb deva. So i just planned and executed everything. The medicines, the conversations, the decisions... I knew where everything was going. But I never intended to cause any permanent harm. Your hair will grow back. Your mother's hair will also grow back too. Not quickly, it will take time but that time, deva will be disturbed and get mad on you and himself thinking how why and all , that is what i wanted, his peace should be ruined. I am not asking you to forgive me and all. Just keep this as a secret, just between us. Don't show this letter to anyone. And yes I wrote this letter with a special pen. The ink will disappear completely few hours, Good bye " Everything suddenly made sense—the strange treatment, the repeated head shaves, Das's behavior, his sudden disappearance. It had all been planned. Pooja started to sweat, her eyes filled with anger, She just tore it into several pieces and threw it in the air. Her hand slowly went to her shaved head. She rubbed the smooth sweaty scalp and took a deep breath and walked out of the abandoned clinic, carrying the trauma in her trying to digest the hard truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amma tho Mangali dhukanam - 2 : Telugu

Lesbi Shave

TRAP : Head Shave of Mother and Daughters